Thursday, April 24, 2014

It Has Begun, Welcome

Hi and welcome to my first ever blog. I've been using tumblr for a while now, but only recently have become more active. I've been through so many tg and crossdressing blogs and forums over the years and I finally feel like its time to make my own. Not to mention in my personal life recently I've been becoming more active and adventurous in my journey of feminization, crossdressing, and sissification. Don't know if its just me being in a pink fog for the moment or if its my mindset beginning to change. Either way I figured hey why not embrace it and have as much fun with it as I can.

So for now I'll be posting up really anything that catches my musing. Will include updates on my personal journey, discussions into feminine topics, hopefully some fem assignments (which I have always enjoyed even if I don't follow most of them) and hopefully some stories and captions at some point. So hopefully some of you will take a ride with me and I can't wait to see your comments and talk with you through this interesting time in my life.

Just as a heads up, my interest, well atleast my complete interest in this realm dips from time to time. So with that in mind there may be some lulls in posting at some times, but also expect an explosion of posts in others as the pink fog and my feminine self takes control. I guess some of it's just according to my mood and how events in my hectic life are affecting me. I;m still trying to figure out more precise correlations between where I am in my life and my level of femininity, hey maybe that could even become a running discussion in here. But for the foreseeable future I already have a lot of posts lined up that I'm working on, so there should be a steady flow of updates.

p.s. I've used the name Ashley in the past along with Keira, so I might end up switching between the two occasionally in my posts. Gotta say, picking a single female name can be so hard, there are just so many beautiful ones out there.

1 comment:

  1. I'm up for coming along on the ride! It's nice to have someone to share experiences with. BTW, I understand the trouble of picking names, I've changed my name so many times, way too many pretty ones to pick from.

    ReplyDelete