Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Quick Update

Just want to say sorry to everyone one for the recent dip in captions and stories.

As with most extended holiday weekends I end up seeing old friends and family whom I haven’t caught up with for quite a while. And it’s seeing where they’re at, achieving what they desire, moving further in careers, having families, getting engaged. It’s all things that I am not accomplishing. So it is like a slap to my face forcing me to take a better look at myself and start figuring things out.

Firstly, I will admit I am not horribly off. My job is decent and my apartment is decent. I’m not overtly struggling, but it’s not where I want to be. So seeing people move passed me can get under my skin a bit.

So with all this mental torment I’ve placed upon myself combined with an extreme uptick in my work schedule, among other things, I haven’t had the time or creative capacity to write recently. I’m trying to put some stuff together now, and hopefully all this stuff will die down a bit soon, so I can get back to a more normal schedule of production.


Again, thank you everyone who has stopped by here and read my work. I hope you have enjoyed it so far and hope you’ll like what I come up with in the future. Your appreciation means the world to me and really helps me get through some of the harder days. So, Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment