Friday, November 24, 2017

Outcasts to Trophy Wives & 100th Post!!


100 POSTS!!! Wow it's been a long time now. I'm just glad I've been able to post this much in all honesty. I feared this blog and my captioning creativity was going to fade out for good by now, but as of the moment it's as strong as ever. Hopefully I can keep it going for another 100 posts at least.

Thank you everyone for stopping by and reading my stories and captions. I hope you have all enjoyed them!!! Your responses to them really keep me encouraged and amped to continue on making them. You're all the best!!!

PS: Over 100k views!!! Thank you so much!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting. All well written and great themes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are making the absolute best captions out there right now. Congrats on 100! Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Very fun and creative captions! Will keep coming back to see the next one :)

    ReplyDelete