Monday, January 1, 2018

A Year on but Still the Same

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Now onto building upon last year's progress and making 2018 even better!

Ended up writing about a month's worth of captions this Saturday so should open up some time to finally finish one of my books. Aiming to have my first one out this month, whoooo :)

Besides that I'm aiming to start writing more caption series like I did for Christmas.
So Please send me any suggestions onto topics you'd wish for me to touch upon. Generally I just build a story upon what's going on within the picture, whatever comes to mind first is what I write, no real planning. But always up for more directed ideas or critique on how I could improve.

Will also try to keep up with my posting schedule of at least 4 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday @ 3:30 PM and Saturday @ 11:00 AM) If I get in good form I'll always try to post more!

Thanks everyone for a great and special 2017!!!
Only looking positive for the coming year, well trying to at least lol








No comments:

Post a Comment