Monday, February 19, 2018

First Book Published!!! Rekindled Love and New Passions OUT NOW

Hi everyone! Just want to announce that I have published my first book on Amazon today! You can find it here: 



Rekindled Love and New Passions

When Greg spots his old friend Chloe he can’t help himself from calling out to her, the only problem is that he forgot he was dressed as Sophia at that moment. As the two friends become reacquainted after years apart Greg begins considering a future in which Sophia was permanently around instead of his male self. Meanwhile, a blossoming friendship between Sophia and Stacy, the barista at her usual coffee stop, begins to take on a new light. 

Word Count: 8,000+

Thank you everyone for the support and visiting my website. I hope you've enjoyed everything so far and continue to in the future. I've been wanting to publish a book for the longest time and I'm so, so, so glad I finally forced myself to focus and get one done. Hopefully this will push me to work harder on my future works.
 I plan on keeping my posting schedule of a minimum of 4 captions a week going for some time. In addition I'm working on a couple of other books which I hope to be able to get one out every two months or so. I'm also looking into publishing through Smashwords also, just need to figure out all the formatting and whatnot so I'll be giving an update when/if that happens. Thanks again!!! 

PS: I'd love to hear feedback from you guys and girls. Anything I can improve upon? Ideas, style, or areas I should focus more on? Do you want more series or stick with single captions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment