Friday, April 13, 2018

Doubting Friday the 13th Curses

Hey everyone, sorry for the disappearing act! Got caught up with some stuff in the other side of my life, got a little hectic the past two weeks, but hopefully I should be able to clear some small spaces of time to continue on with the captions. I'm gonna try to kickstart my writing back up this weekend, but no promises for the next month or so. Thanks for checking in though and continuing to read my work!! Your love and interest is a great deal of what keeps me going with all of this, so thank you!

For now, here's a quick one dealing with today, Friday the 13th. Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Loved the regular scheduled captions! Hope to see you back soon. Every since your revamp I've been checking back everyday!! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete