Wednesday, August 1, 2018

My Dreams: Still Me Either Way


And this is what happens when I drink and write LOL. This picture really hit home for me since that's actually the aesthetic I dream of having. I always liked the tomboy look for whatever reason and it's a look I'm always so exited at achieving. When I pull it off it just feels oh so natural. Sure it's not the usual look crossdressers go for, but in the end we all have our dream girls who we wish to emulate and tomboys happen to be mine.
And as a side note, yes a lesbian-like relationship is exactly what I dream of. Me as the tomboy and, well actually the other girl as a tomboy too probably lol, but maybe a bit more girlish. Anyone else out there with the same dreams? I'm always curious if other crossdressers view such relationships the same way.

2 comments:

  1. I bought 70%of that outfit today. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Its definitely a cute yet casual look.
      I always get so excited when I see a picture of a cute/hot girl wearing the same outfits that I own. Like an accomplishment or something haha

      Delete