Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Just Like You've Said Before


I'm not always up for a darker revenge filled caption, but this picture just cried for the such haha.

And yes, it seems like I'm back for a bit. I've got a few caption just made and I'm working on some more tonight to hopefully keep em' going for a few weeks.

Admittedly, hearing Not 2 Brite Captions and Elena Starz blogs are coming to an end inspired me to write again. They were two of the early blogs I started reading about this stuff and they've always been some of my favorites. They were always two of my go to's. But I completely understand why they're bringing everything to an end and respect their choices. Just want to say THANK YOU for everything you've put out there along the way and I'll miss you like I'm sure many of us will.

No comments:

Post a Comment