Tuesday, July 7, 2020

We've got a new Mascot... ME!!!

Sorry, this isn't a caption or anything today, but I wanted to share the new "mascot" of this blog... ME!!!
Got an artwork commission done thru Fiverr by owlcreationmd, who was awesome, and I just had to share it with you all. And yea, this is actually based on a real picture of me that I sent over and it cuts fairly close to how I truly look when fully dolled up. So I guess in a way, here's the first glimpse at Keira Keane. 


There's really no way of explaining just how excited and happy this has made me. It's as if capturing my inner cuteness in a visual form. 
Well, you all enjoy it as much as I have!

2 comments:

  1. Long time reader, first time commenter.
    Love your work, love the pic, super cute ;)

    Male 27 UK

    ReplyDelete