Friday, August 14, 2020

NEW BOOK!! - The Genesis of Mrs. Temple

 It's finally here after so long! You can find my new book, The Genesis of Mrs. Temple, over on Amazon or by following this link  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FJF3HKF

 

 The Genesis of Mrs. Temple

A Boy to Bimbo Transformation Novelette

Being able to work from home all alone, I was finally free to embrace my hidden desires. Within no time I was dressing and nearly living as a girl 24/7 while no one on the outside had any idea. But as all things of this sort go, my desires grew the more I fed into them. I wanted others to see what I created of me and through posting my photos online I soon found the one who'd take me far beyond I ever imagined.

Master Scott, as he demanded I call him, was looking to groom his own personal bimbo pet and I was just foolish enough to offer myself up to him. Will I find my breaking point as he force feminizes me from afar, or will he grant me a dream future that I never even imagined? The cards are in his hands, it seems, and now I'm just along for the ride.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FJF3HKF 

No comments:

Post a Comment