Tuesday, February 9, 2021

New Book: My Wild Flower

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08W9H9DDD

 My Wild Flower: A Transgender First Time Novella

 After a horrific leg injury, football star Casey quickly learns who his real friends are as he is left alone after high school except for his old nerdy pal Max. He’s the complete opposite of his overly masculine friend, but he might have a solution for that. A family heirloom lets him transfer the masculinity from another willing partner, but that’s the one catch, it must be a sexual partner.
Now it’s Casey’s turn to prove just how much of a loyal friend he is.

 


1 comment:

  1. I know it's a story n all. But allot of truth from it. At 19, when I came out as transgender or MTF, one would be surprised to find out how many friends one had or thought they had. It was like living on a deserted island overnight. The people I thought would understand, didn't. The one's I thought wouldn't, either tried to understand or wanted to try. Funny how life works. People can be so fake

    ReplyDelete