Tuesday, March 27, 2018

NEW BOOK RELEASED: New Sissy Bimbo Housemate

Hi everyone! Just want to announce that I have published my third book on Amazon Select today! You can find it here:

---


New Sissy Bimbo Housemate

Since Ashley began college, his social life has all but become nonexistent. On New Year’s Eve he makes the resolution to fix the issue no matter how. To his luck, the next day he met Lexi, but she has other plans in mind for Ashley.

The next thing he knows he’s moving into an off campus house with her and her two bimbo housemates. Will these girls become his friends, sexual conquests, or his teachers to a brand new life?


Word Count: 10,500

--

I really had a lot of fun writing this one, which is how I was able to get it done so quickly. I had a general plan on how the story would go at the beginning but as I wrote it took on a life of its own. To me that’s one of the best parts of writing, having something you didn’t consider originally pop up as you go along and make you realize new possibilities.

This one deals more with the transformation aspect of the main character and is a bit lighter on the sexual encounters. Honestly, these are the stories that I prefer to read and write, and this one just flowed right out of me once I started. The transformation is what I enjoy the most in tg captions and stories followed by normal interactions, but I do understand the need for the sexual aspect of it all too.

So please hit me up and leave your thoughts and suggestions for going forward. I’d love to hear what parts you all enjoy the most and what directions I should try. I’m always open to trying new things, I mean that nature is basically what got me into all of this in the first place LOL.
THANKS AGAIN and ENJOY!!!


Oh, and here's the caption that inspired the book:


THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment