Saturday, July 14, 2018

Just Like Sis -- Mini Revival!!!


Mini Revival!! 
Finally found some free time from work and got a chance to work on some new caps and develop more of my stories. I had a couple of ebooks half written, so hopefully in this brief time I can complete some of them and get them out to Amazon. Either way I'll be putting out quite a few caption stories. I have too many perfect pictures that have been waiting for my focus for far too long, but I'm determined to push through them this time. 

Sorry for the extended break that I've taken and thank you so much for sticking around. And of course, thanks for the kind comments! They are much appreciated, they truly are. Thank You!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to see you posting again! I check here everyday. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete